Preparation time: 40 minutes
Agristo Mashed Potatoes
4 (150 g/piece) cod fillets, with skin
2 tablespoons tomato pesto
800 g green asparagus
Juice of 1 lime
100 g lettuce of your choice
A few sprigs of thyme
Freshly ground pepper
2 cloves garlic, peeled
4 tablespoons pine nuts
4-6 sundried tomatoes in oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. First prepare the tomato pesto by mixing the ingredients except the oil. Now add the oil until the desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Rub the fish with lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Place the pieces of cod in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Put a few sprigs of thyme on top and bake in the oven at 200 ° C for 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
3. Peel the asparagus. Put them in salted water and bring to the boil. Once the water is boiling you put off the heat and let cool until the asparagus are just tender.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the Agristo mashed potatoes according to the instructions on the package.
5. Remove the asparagus from their cooking liquid, fry them crunchy in a knob of butter and season with salt and pepper.
6. Remove the fish from the oven dish. Quench the stick coating with the remaining lime juice, 100 ml of water and a few tablespoons of the tomato-pesto. Stir well and season to taste with pepper.
7. First arrange the Agristo mashed potatoes on the plates with the asparagus. Add the cod fillet and serve with the tomato-pesto sauce and basil.