Preparation time: 30 minutes
Agristo Steakhouse Fries
1 kg côte à l'os or 4 steaks
500 g cherry tomatoes
2 bunches spring onions
1 tablespoon mixed herbs
Freshly ground pepper
1. Make a marinade of mixed herbs, freshly ground pepper, salt and olive oil. Sprinkle the meat with the marinade. Grill the meat on all sides on a hot grill and let it cook until the desired cooking mode.
2. Blanch the spring onion in salted, boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Place the tomatoes in a dish fit for the BBQ and sprinkle with the marinade. Cover the dish with aluminium foil. Put the spring onions on the grill and the cherry tomatoes in the dish next to it.
3. The tomatoes are ready when their skin bursts and the spring onion when it turns golden brown.
4. Let the meat rest, covered, before cutting it. Meanwhile, fry the Agristo Steakhouse fries according to the instructions on the package.
5. Serve the grilled meat with Agristo Steakhouse fries, roasted vegetables and Béarnaise sauce.