Preparation time: 40 minutes
Agristo Crumple (Crinkle) Fries
4 salmon fillets
120 g baby spinach
200 g broad beans
150 ml Greek yoghurt
A few sprigs of dill
1½ teaspoon mustard
2 teaspoons honey
Freshly ground pepper
1. Peel the cucumber, cut it lengthwise in halves and scrape the seeds away with a teaspoon. Slice the cucumber. For the dressing: stir the yoghurt, finely chopped dill, mustard and honey well. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cook the broad beans for 2 to 3 minutes in salted water until tender. Rinse under cold water and remove the skins.
3. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Heat the butter and a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the salmon fillets on medium heat for 4-6 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.
4. Meanwhile, fry the Agristo Crumple (Crinkle) French fries golden brown according to the instructions on the package.
5. Combine the cucumber and the yoghurt dressing. Place the salmon fillets, baby spinach, broad beans and cucumber salad on the plates. Serve with Agristo Crumple (Crinkle) French fries.